Permitted and Unpermitted Use
These Terms allow you to use the Platform in accordance with these Terms for the use of your non-profit organization. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Christ Welfare Church.
The following requirements must be met when using the Platform:
• You must lawfully represent a non-profit organization and provide accurate information to us when attempting to create an account. The Platform may only be used to create an online website for ministry purposes and may not be used in a for-profit manner or for generating profits or revenues of any kind.
• You assume sole responsibility for the compliance of any Content that You post and any Content posted by your End-users, including all laws and regulations applicable to such Content and to ensure that such Content is compliance with these Terms and does not violate third party rights.
• By uploading Content, You warrant and represent that You own the right or have all requisite consents to distribute the Content via the internet.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your account and password.
• You are responsible for all activity occurring on your account, including content posted by You or End Users and activity that occurs under Your church's account or while using the Service.
• You are responsible for obtaining video hosting and streaming for Your account.
• You are responsible for obtaining proper licensing to stream content over the internet as required by copyright law as well as any and all other laws.
• If you allow Your End-users to create an account within Your church's account, you are responsible for collection and protection of their names, usernames and passwords, and ensuring compliance with the laws of your region, state, or country related to the same.
• You may not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited email, SMS's or "spam" messages.
• You may not use the Platform to distribute solicitations or promotional messages without the recipient's express consent.
• You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
• You may not use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You agree you are not permitted and will not use the Platform as follows:
• in any way that violates any federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
• for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
• to impersonate or attempt to impersonate any company or person, including Christ Welfare Church or another Platform user;
• to engage in any other conduct which, as determined by us, may harmChrist Welfare Church or users of the Platform or expose them to liability;
• in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair CWC Online Platform or interfere with another’s use of the Platform;
• You may not license, sublicense, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, copy, modify, make derivative works, or reverse engineer any part of the Platform without express written permission from Christ Welfare Church;
• use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material or code on the Platform;
• to introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
• to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Platform or any server, computer, or database connected to the Platform;
• to attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
• otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform.
• You also agree that you will not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which, as determined by Christ Welfare Church in its sole discretion:
• contains any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
• promotes sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination on any basis, including that based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
• violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations; or
• promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act;
• involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; and
• gives the impression that the material emanates from or is endorsed byChrist Welfare Church or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.